Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

if it bothers you the answer is simple don’t look at this apartment…

shoot yourself in the forehead and stop commenting…

1 Like

@Sebastian you are the best don’t listen to people who don’t even have two s__ts to spare…

1 Like

When you said Rch Rch, it took me back to a guy I used to listen too growing up . An Aussie guy that takes the piss outta everyone and everything. Dont take what he say personally folks.

That is quite hilarious. Difficult to listen to, at least for me, due to all the accents, but definitely worth the effort. Thanks for this valuable piece of cultural education.

1 Like

To be honest i don’t care what they have done in the past or are doing in the present. I been fascinated by Ariela’s beauty from the first day i have seen her. If there is something i do agree is that Ariela writes way to much on this forum trying to defend or justify herself or both. I don’t think it’s needed, they are free and mature people and they do whatever they want without justification.

2 Likes

If she enjoys writing on the forum who are we to judge what she writes.

So why should they need to justify how much they write on this forum to you? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

finally one who answers properly… :+1:

1 Like

@Sebastian :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: don’t listen to what people say you are the best…

1 Like

Then how will they listen to you? :thinking: :sweat_smile:

Meow :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

When you be posting the 15+ photo dump version? :sweat_smile:

That made me laugh i had just spent ages watching the gorgeous Ariela taking selfies in the bath( she spent a full hour in there ) I had snapped about 30 pics of her and was just trying to work out how many i could get away with posting - maybe 20 ?? but here are half a dozen anyway

8 Likes

Ariela so beautiful and stunning being part cat and sexy devil :heart_eyes_cat: :heart: :fire:

Ariela my baby .sit at the feet of the guest am to spill.

::::::

5 Likes

A fluffle is what you call a group or collection of bunnies. Also, a male rabbit is called a buck.

1 Like

If you donate and pay me for a laser hair removal course worth $890, then I will shed all my pussy and go for a course of procedures as soon as your donation arrives​:person_shrugging: I have redness and wild pains that last a week after shaving. I can only do sugar and laser hair removal. But I do not consider it rational to do sugar depilation every month, because after this depilation my hair grows back on the FOURTH day after the procedure and starts to itch wildly … The skin is very delicate. It is very EXPENSIVE and USELESS. And sugar depilation cannot be done until the hair of the desired length grows :person_facepalming: The only person who has a rich imagination and his own view of someone else’s life (not real) is you, not us)):smiling_face: If you are not going to pay for an expensive hair removal course so that I dispel your myth, then you do not need to write these nonsense) :smirk::smirk::smirk::kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Yes, Sebastian said that he likes me with hair and that’s why I stopped shaving :person_shrugging: I used to shave for Sebastian and for our swinger friends and I always had very strong irritation in those places and it took a long time to pass. But when Sebastian said he likes me with hair, I stopped shaving) But sometimes I remove my hair) All our swinger friends like it when I am WITHOUT hair, so sometimes I do it for them and Sebastian - I clean a little with a clipper and do the procedure deep bikini or doing depilation) But this is very very rare, because there is irritation every time :person_shrugging: Still, the only rational solution is electro or laser hair removal, because. after it, you no longer have to endure pain and remove hair​:yum:

7 Likes

I agree with you) But unfortunately, I won’t shave because of very strong irritation) I do sugar depilation very, very rarely, but the hair begins to grow after 4 days. Therefore, this procedure is useless and expensive for monthly use) Electrolysis costs approximately $890 per course. This course is held continuously every month about 6-8 times. After the course, the hair may not grow for many years or never grow at all)

7 Likes