Ally

Somebody was messing with 1st floor loggia camera and then turned it off :open_mouth:

The criminals (there’s a guy beyond cams). They were just adjusting because complains about it. They need to be educated right from the start how it works no matters if other places also have loggia blindspots for years

1 Like

White dog is called Matthew

THanks. That was fast :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Can you check about another bathroom?

this is better

1 Like

Not really, now we don’t see the end of loggia… Tickets will come for this place
But guess they just need to be adjusting all the time depending the location of people

They need just one more cam on that big loggia. Problem solved.

Well least we know lubna wiil be a sexpot. I watch rlc but dont recall anyone giving info that said lubna was sent away by rlc. Dont recall her doing anything that would have led them to do that. Also seeing Ari there have forgotton but dont recall seeing her sexing with anyone while in rlc program.

Ari had a threesome with Dylan and Ashley in B2, 30. April :slight_smile:

They are coming too? Is that the RLC refugee camp? :joy:

Don’t think so, but RLC is struggling with recruitment

Anybody can post some photos of Lubna, Ari and Matthew (white dog) for the Wiki? I am still a bit sick and would appreciate some help. Thanks :heart:

1 Like

I’m sorry but I can’t as I can see exactly the same as you via cameras. If there are any evidence of hidden rooms in the place - please let us know about them via support page so that we could check. It would definitely be unacceptable

4 Likes

Not easy - always a head in front

1 Like

So far I did not see any evidence for that.

Really?? Guess that would be something exclusive just for this place
:grin: :grin:

You mean this place can not have the same treatment with the protected ones which have accepted hidden rooms for years? :thinking:

I take one from RLC too. They are same people :joy: