About the Lighting Feedback category

This category is intended to get your Suggestions to improve lightning for specific cameras you name.
To make this feedback effective & for us to pay attention to it properly, we need you to follow simple rules of this category:

1. One topic for one room
  2. Topic needs to have specific fields to be set, we pre-filled them for you when you open a new topic
  3. Topic needs other people’s votes. You can Vote for suggestion in top-right corner. We may be sorting the category by votes to be able to react quickly to the most demanded changes.
  4. The suggestion will either be pending review, solved or rejected. We will try to give you an explanation on why suggestion might be not applied.

:raised_hand: No need to give us a feedback of flashing/decorative lights. Our partners know how harmful these are for the overall image quality, and it should be reported via VHTV Support for them to resolve the issue quicker.
This category is intended to help us to significantly improve rooms with low lightning levels, which streams and recordings produce worse quality.

“Lightning” in the title shoud read “Lighting”

Was a shock when I read that… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:
marty mcfly surprise GIF by University of Kansas

I fixed it :wink:

Ooops, sorry & thanks!

1 Like

Added my observations which have nothing to do with flickering or artificial lights.