Yan & Flora

Funny world: For some Kanzip was the best and here you are worried.

We know that Flora is a businesswoman and of course thinks of your business. It is best to open more good apartments.

Rose had an apartment, which was abandoned because they separated. Everyone smelled the smell of good quick money.

We don’t know what Rose had done before and what she lives on. We know it’s a crowd puller. So she brings money.

Nor does she seem to be necessarily stupid and naïve. The question now is at what price you want to make money.

@ToreyK ,have you ate today :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :yum:

Consider the economy is devastated in many places and the cost of living is rising.

The question I sometimes ask myself is what Flora finds in Yan. But that’s bad, he has more of a 6 in the lottery here. When she’s not angry with him.

You seriously got to be having a laugh.

I honestly have no idea how you can think from that clip that anyone is being f___ed to do anything. Flora is being a goofball and playing around, even Roisin cracked a smile at her

1 Like

There is apartment here with real couples (very rare) and many apartments with co-workers.

1 Like

Judging from the last days don`t know what to say

Perfect point. This is the question. How low can she go?

1 Like

When i was following Kaz i wasn`t on the forum so i got no idea what is going on, i swear. Was just parties and fucking that i was seeing.
Who said i am worried? I am shocked of what is going on.

I think I have read that they are More German, who lives in the UK.
Have you ever been to one of the countries of the former Soviet republics?

I am an East European man

Then you know that life there is quite rough and the women are looking for someone to take care of them.

Actually, Yan should bring the money home. Here, according to the stories, it looks like Flora also has the pants on here.

You also know there is only black and white.

I don’t regret Flora for the set-up. This time it’s a poor set-up, but in bussiness not always the decissions are a good ones. All he people makes mistakes. Her job is prepare this kind of shows with different people, because she’s so smart and she knows that an apartment with only her and Yan fucking now and then is not worth to watch=not enough money.

In fact, my regret is with Roislyn. She’s worth more than a Flora’s pet. She should be a participant at her own apartment. She deserves it, and not just earning a share doing whatever Flora asks for.

IMHO.

1 Like

They both left together.

Again, if this is her level, i have so many doubts about her now

Roisin is definitely attracted to this guy ( God knows why ), It would not make sense for Yan & Flora to push her into having sex with this guy when he clearly does not show any interest. if the goal was just to make Roisin have sex with a guy for views they could have matched her with a more willing and capable guy. I can recall one of the guys from their last party was showing more interest in her and if sex on camera was the ultimate goal she could have hooked up with him and do what needs to be done, but that’s not the case. she is taken by this guy, but he is not responsive at all ( is he gay ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

I know this very well, was like that where i came from up till like 10-15 years ago. In some poor areas still is.

We can all see this every day, there is no doubt.

100% agree again. This is what did my headick, the story behind it. Kids level story

We never going to get into women minds. But she fully deserves all the disaster coming her way as a life lesson.

also, you have the other gut with big bertha. he probably could bang her too
agree . R really likes cool hand luke dude!

It was mention the guy was a virgin and never had sex before perhaps he didn’t want his first sex to be on camera. They probably left to have it somewhere else.

It’s just an infatuation, she will get over it. I just can’t understand that boy’s behaviour, either he is in a serious relationship which holds him back or he is just not into girls.

1 Like