VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Yeah and Germany are building more coal fired power stations whereas most countries are trying to get rid of them to help the so called climate change and atmosphere. Good eh :joy:

Tesla has a solution for those with range anxiety :wink:

1 Like

In the US you get $7,500 rebate for a new electric car or 30% rebate for a second hand electric car with a maximum vehicle value of $25,000

Sure, itā€™s similar in Germany. But who pays this discount?
Ultimately itā€™s the taxpayer, regardless of whether they buy an electric car or not.

I agree, itā€™s government grants so yes you are correct in saying itā€™s the taxpayers, Iā€™ve only ever had a Tesla because it was company issued, I prefer gas vehicles personally

With the prices even of gas cars, they are also unaffordable for many. :canada:

Thereā€™s a lot of bollocks talked about ā€˜climate changeā€™, and the blame is placed on ā€˜carbon emissionsā€™. Nobody seems to want to mention that the sun has ā€˜warmed upā€™ over the past 100 years or so, and it does this on a regular cycle, as well as ā€˜cooling downā€™ on a regular cycle too! That is why we had ice ages in the past !!
But I guess some idiot will say we only had ice ages because we werenā€™t using cars back then :rofl:

Yeah but how did it warm up from the ice age, there were no humans about then or cars :rofl:
Just nature iā€™m afraid and the planetary cycles thereā€™s nothing you can do about it or stop it, it happens, get used to it.
We may even go back to an ice age some day so get yer thermals out :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not to mention that not a single doom and gloom climate change catastrophe predicted in the last 5 decades, hell, last century has come to fruition, not one. Coastal cities in the U.S. should have been underwater for 10 years or more now, small island nations wiped off the face of the earth. Nothing has happened. Man made climate change is nothing more than a power and money grab that the most gullible and misinformed lap up like good little sheep.

1 Like

Well believe it or not electric cars do actually moveā€¦ The next time you check there might be 3 electric cars or even 8! :scream: :red_car: :zap:

Evs suck right now unless your only city driving to go anywhere or pull anything they suck bad

1 Like

I have a very simple solution, donā€™t buy this electric crap, they just arenā€™t fit for purpose yet.
Go buy a petrol or Diesel.

Indeed it is the same in our country too really. The charging station long range width is far from properly dimensioned for adequate use yet in Norway. The only thing you can say is adequate for use is Hybrids without charger as it stands now. :hugs:

Yep,if I was buying one now it would be a full Hybrid, no charging worries and you get the best of both worlds.

Yes, No doubt about it. I fully agree with you, pal. :hugs:

But still b___dy expensive :joy:

B___dy expensive, yes. A sad fact really. :hugs:

But you still have the issue of expensive battery replacement in 8-10 years.

Can imagine a full electric car in the winter, what with freezing temperatures,windscreen wipers and heater going you may be lucky reaching the end of your street :wink: :joy::joy::joy: