Trisha

Was Trisha außerhalb der Kameras macht, geht Dich nichts an. Es ist egal ob sie am Supermarkt an der Kasse sitzt oder eine 5* Luxusbegleitdame ist.
Sie ist ßber 18 und schon lange im Geschäft.

Solltest Du Dir sorgen machen, kannst den Manager oder VHTV anschreiben.

Sagt der der sich max muster nennt :laughing: und wie man sieht nichts von all dem verstanden hat :laughing::man_facepalming: aber kriech mal weiter den anderen in den arsch aber wer weis vielleicht stecken ja auch die anderen in deinem arsch :person_shrugging::shushing_face:

Mir geht es gut, danke der Nachfrage …

Aber nochmals langsam zum Mitschreiben, wenn Sie BefĂźrchtungen haben, schreiben Sie diese via Nachricht an VHTV oder den Manager, so schwer ist das doch nicht oder?!

2 Likes

Look on the bright side Kano is back on the coach after a splendid night with Gerda!
He might be a little hungry since Damon ate most of the food he brought in yesterday. :rofl:

Maybe VHTV should take a more responsible role for their tenants and their welfare rather than hiding behind rules.
To just say what you just said is just abdicating all responsibility and is not good. JMO
Lets not all allow the whole project to go down the sleazy and perhaps even illegal route.

You still don’t get it.
VHTV only provides the platform for the live stream.
If anything, it would be up to the managers to take care of the participants.

Why is illegality suspected here?
It’s much more likely that Trisha has gotten a job and now goes to work regularly, like most people do.
Since this is happening off-camera, it’s her private affair, so we don’t need to discuss it.

Fair enough, then you don’t give a s__t about their welfare apparently like everybody else.
What’s known as passing the buck eh.
Still as long as you get your entertainment is obviously the prime concern.
Ok, sorry i even mentioned it :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

I suggest you team up with @Grayce86908, go to Russia and rescue her. don’t forget to take your shining armour with you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh yes very comical Blue which just completely proved my point.
Don’t give up the day job eh :joy:
Never mind as long as you enjoy eh. :roll_eyes:

maybe she thinks having actual sex with her dad is going to far

I was just being supportive :wink: I don’t watch this realm, but from what I’ve read on this topic, " the bald man " must be the devil himself. it’s so brave of you for trying to rescue Trisha, I think it’d best to carry your cross and follow @Grayce86908. again don’t forget your shining armour. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Typical reply to be expected :roll_eyes:
Like they say, if wit was s__t you would be constipated :joy:

Is the man without hair taking all of Trisha’s money she earned on the road? :worried: :sob:

But why does the man without hair take Trisha’s money when she returns from her “normal job” like @Grayce86908’s picture shows? That type of behavior is NOT normal…

We would think so but others think rules is rules and we shouldn’t ask :roll_eyes:

They seem to get their entertainment by trying to paint our friend Grayce as a fool unfortunately…

A shame many like to pick on members and make fun of them.

Yet those same members doing such behavior here scream and cry when someone does something similar to them… :roll_eyes:

Poor Grayce just wants to share his love of Trisha. I don’t understand why it is allowed to mock him so much…