Trisha

upssss…

same idea :rofl: :rofl:

Be careful what you say you could give a person a heart attack… :joy:

Announcing Bill Murray GIF

Guten morgen. Wie gehts?

ihr müsst ihr halt auch immer was spenden dann kan sie sich noch mehr leisten aber ihr seid zu geizig daführ oder ihr habt kein geld ?

bei trisha lässt sich camera 3 nicht öffnen vht team

Also ich verlasse mich darauf das Grayce genug spendet um Trisha glücklich zu machen :rofl:

Carmen spende auch oder hast kein geld

Du spendest doch schon genug für uns alle :wink: ich werde Trisha weiterhin bitten als dank dafür beim nächsten sex deinen Namen zu stöhnen :wink: soviel Dankbarkeit hat du meiner meinung nach verdient :+1:

das sind immer die trittbrett fahrer

if she was to actually do something in that appartment more often instead of laying down all the time , and her 1 little party a month scenario ,then she would get more views , more views equall more money . watching this appartment lately is like watching a budgie in a cage hopping from perch to perch , same stance just a different seat ,she needs to be told its a live recording feed site , which means by staying in the same pose for hours on end just becomes a still picture ,also having that mixed up Neanderthal staying there to get views whilst she is away is like having a steak and chicken BBQ at a vegan convension

sie geht doch bestimmt zum arbeiten nebenzu das sie durchs leben kommt denke ich ? und dehalb were ich ihr heute noch 530 münzen senden das sind 60 € da kann man glaube ich in russland gut essen kaufen.

2 Likes

thats kind of you to send her funds , and if your happy doing that ,then its no-one elses buisness, and if you get enjoyment from it all the better,

2 Likes

:arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up:SEE!!! i can be nice ,and give compliments if i try hard enough

Who are you??? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Where has old virgil gone? :open_mouth:

got the cleaner comming in today , always a bright day once a month when she comes ,nice young bit of tottie always gets my b___d rushing :rofl:

ich verdiene 3800 € im monat da kann man schon ärmeren menschen was abgeben