Trisha & Klaus (Part II)

Without the a_____l they won’t be able to spread them legs wide open in order to satisfy their manager requests :laughing:

1 Like

That is a very good and very valid point. It is very difficult to satisfy everyones needs simultaneously all the time. That is just the way it is. :hugs: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

With all that a_____l Trisha almost cracked the manager’s balls :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

So who is next?? CHYNA?? :laughing: :grin: :laughing:

or is Nerina coming back for a little shag? :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I originally love Chyna too. Sadly she is not very desirably active within this site. :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

… and not Henricated yet. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

No, very strangely enough. I have been wondering big time for what are the reasons for Chyna not being Henricated yet. She certainly does not lack self discipline in that area. :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Damn, never thought I would see the day that Trisha would actually fuck Henry. I’m all for it just for the s__tshow that will eventually come.

1 Like

Well, to be honest it is not the very first time between those two. But to be fair it is the very first time I have seen blowjob and anal at least. :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

To the best of my knowledge so far Henry had only fingerfucked Trisha before, but not stuck the helicopter into her hangar. And I must have missed the anal. :joy: :joy: :joy:

I was sure, it was a “first-timer” when Henry really fucked Trisha, so she basically fucked a “triple” last night, fucked up _____, fucked up Julia’s phone and fucked by Henry. :joy: :joy: :joy:

I agree. It is possible under some doubt that she has performed an anal session together with Henry before, that includes stucking the helicopter into her hangar. But I can not remember that from before in my case anyway. :joy: :hugs:

1 Like

Think she has her principles which is rare in this game.
She doesn’t mind a bit of nudity but draws the line at sex, good on her i say though would love to see it.
Not found Mr Right yet and it certainly ain’t Henry :joy:

1 Like

Well, I like to claim that within this platform principles, rules and stubbornness are here to be broken very much regurlarly. :joy: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:full_moon: :two_hearts: :full_moon:

5 Likes

It was certainly good and horny scenes between Henry and Trisha. Especially for and audience.
But I’ve always admired Trisha for not doing anything with Henry of all people. Perhaps out of respect for Mira.
And that’s why I think it would never have happened without all that fucking a_____l.

1 Like

I think rent free… this Month…maybe 2 Months

Your point of view seems understandable, but remember, Henry and Mira have been having sex with other people since long time, also on the net before VHTV. They are/were swingers.

Mira for her part didn’t seem to have a problem to suck off Mellon and swallowed his cum not too long ago at Henry’s, with Henry sitting next to them, and she used to have sex with Loki and others like for instance Mikl.

I think Mira is not all against it, because she knows what makes the money.

I rather think, the whole situation was planned, and that’s why 1st Mira stayed at home, 2nd Julia didn’t have other guests.

In the beginning, when Julia jumped Trisha in the livingroom, Henry seemed a little “held back” towards Trisha, but when she approached him on the couch after he had fingerbanged her, it didn’t take much for him to go ahead. And Henry is well aware, that Mira could watch whatever he does in any realm on the net, they do it often at home.

So, as far as I think, there was nothing sneeky or similar, it all went as planned.

Maybe Trisha needs to convince Henry, that she should stay in the project. JMO

Trisha :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Still a fairy even though she is s___ping… :heart: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Henry’s attachment of the moldings to the kitchen door that fell off when Trisha slammed the door shut during the party didn’t last long! :rofl: :sweat_smile:

images

3 Likes