Trisha & Klaus (Part II)

Well at least you got a good imagination and hope, love the positivity however misplaced :joy:

1 Like

Well, at least you keep the optimistic hope alive. you definitely have a brighter view of the existance than me sometimes. :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Is it Max’s turn today? Trisha “packing” to go to… Kano and the rest of the gang! :rofl: :joy: A lot of work with the makeup!

1 Like

Must be something important. Photo shoot or a slightly kinky party. Trisha has now spent about 2.0 hours on makeup, hair and getting on all sexy “lingerie”. Packed high-heeled boots in her bag.! :thinking: :boom: :joy:

3 Likes

How about possibly a mix of both? Photoshoot/kinky party? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Are we back to the time when Catia came here from work, bathed, slept a little changed clothes and left? :thinking: :sweat_smile: :

2 Likes

Again you are kind of just accidentally underlining why this apartment has a bathroom called BCC. :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

5 Likes

:two_hearts: :two_hearts:

Beautiful Catia :blossom: :two_hearts: :blossom:

6 Likes

:crazy_face: :sweat_smile: :heart:

5 Likes

:hugs:

6 Likes

I think the hall-cam should be moved up a little, so one can see who comes and goes. I put in a ticket, maybe more would help. JMO

5 Likes

Seems to have been a hard night out! :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

S___ping beauty is still s___ping beauty. :joy: :joy:

1 Like

8 Likes

It always has been further up, i has obviously been knocked down a bit, i assume accidentally. see earlier image below.

4 Likes

At least she is naked… Not only too bad if you ask me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Just for the comparison:

recently:

as it used to be before Nerina went:

Mira-Henry_times:

The focus is,… off course …, on the upper edge of the doorframe.

Sometimes there was “half the ceiling” visible, and therefore little of the hallway between kitchendoor and bathroom, sometimes the spy-hole in the door was just in the picture, and lately you mostly see the floor.

I would suggest the level of the Indira and Shana pics.

4 Likes

Shana, Indira, Trisha and Nerina. Am I cirka right? :heart_eyes:

1 Like