Tod & Kellie

She was chasing her Easter egg down the hill and ended up rolling past it and hasn’t been seen since :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Wow they have been cleaning nonstop since they arrived. You could say there is a little OCD going on here but it’s probably safer to say this place really needed more than a spring clean. You can see the difference all this cleaning has made though. Besides that Momo seems to be getting to know everyone. With him there English is spoken as he doesn’t know Russian which is good as we have a better chance of getting to know these newcomers. The blonde girl was talking to him about the countries she has visited and vice versa. He was also talking about this project but I couldn’t quite hear everything with the extractor fan running. But it seems he won’t be staying for much longer.

Will be updated soon

1 Like

Phew… So no return possible. Crisis averted :joy:

Just admit it you’re missing her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rofl:

The blonde, Lallizi, is such a cutie. The brunette’s not bad, either.

6 Likes

So they removed Tata name and named it bedroom would have been nice to have their names on the rooms.

1 Like

Bath is been put to use after it has been cleaned

I also done a ticket for the camera been cloudy or dirty and also asked if the others can be cleaned as well.

Thanks the kitchen is k__ling me.

They done the kitchen camera is looks way better since it was cleaned,

Tod also cleaned the bathroom one

Yes it’s looks better now. :+1:

1 Like

What happened to these cams? The lenses were all dirty? Who did that?

1 Like

Probably some steam/humidity (bathroom and kitchen) or lack of clean.

Most likely when Tata was there. The kitchen and bathrooms cams should be cleaned regularly anyway due to the steam.

1 Like

I only remember the ones in Kazantip House main bedroom. They looked like somebody came on them til Scott finally cleaned them :joy: :joy:

1 Like

The blonde reminds me of Indira. Give Indira a blonde wig, they could almost be twins! :laughing:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Seems Greyhound is the expertise with screw driver… They had to call him to open ■■■■ bottles with it :rofl:

4 Likes