Sophia, Elon, Claudia

Bless your heart, thank you for making me feel normal. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I have just had something similar in the last year as I had a really bad case of Covid which left me with lung damage and only 70% functioning of my lungs, so as far as sex goes the mind is willing but the body says hold up. It will take time for it to heal which it will and I am lucky and so grateful to have a very loving and understanding partner who I adore. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just do your best and stay on your Med’s. Have a family member with epilepsy. Her med’s went up so she changed her diet and started some mediation in a quiet place. They have now lowered her meds again and she is doing well.

1 Like

Oh yes. You described exactly what I am feeling. I want Elon 24/7 as I look at him😂, but body just says no and it’s a new concept for me to deal with.

I’m so sorry for you having COVID. It’s an awful disease, because it has lots of effects even after you get healthy.

3 Likes

I love you both, my only regret is I can never join your parties :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Thank you for support❤️

1 Like

Thank you, we also love our devoted viewers :heart:. You make our lives 300% better.

Brain fog was the worst part of it as it lasted months and it felt like I was in the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease at the age of 46, and you try to do something and totally forget how to do it, like for example how to tie a shoelace. B___dy thing drove me mad. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl:

Anyway, my insomnia is wearing off and getting tired and it was lovely to contact with you two.

Much love from Poland, goodnight. :heart_eyes: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Keep up the good work and good night from me :heart:

2 Likes

My brain fog looks like motivation problem. Last week I sat on a closed toilet seat for 10 minutes, because I couldn’t figure out what to do. It’s the strangest feeling, when your brain loses motivation even in slightest things, so you just sit somewhere, empty-headed, like a frozen computer😂

Good night for you too❤️)) Thanks for sharing your experience, now I also don’t feel as weird as I was feeling before))

Good night​:kiss::kiss::kiss:

@Sophia_Elon Dear Sophia, Claudia & Elon: We have written this before, but feel it is the right time and place to repeat it, just to remind you that you are doing more for some people than just showing good sex. We are a couple, somewhat older than you. In the past year, one of us has been seriously ill and has undergone a horrible chem____rapy as well as surgery. In recent months she has been getting better and better and is now on her way to complete healing. In our lives, we have rated eroticism, sex, and intimacy very highly. We live with a third person in a polyamorous relationship. During the frightening period of illness, and now during the healing process, we have found joy in following you because it reminded us of our own lives, which we missed. Anxiety and fear have plagued us over the past year, but your happy sexuality and obvious joy in each other have given us comfort and courage. Now we can slowly start looking forward to sex and bodily closeness again. We are delighted that you invited us to follow your life, and it has inspired us to quietly rediscover our own lives with sex. Thank you for that - you just should know that you have meant something to us in a very difficult time. Sophia: We can see Elon’s love and human qualities as you describe. And we can see your and Claudia’s love. We want you to feel better soon. Do not push yourself, relax, the worst thing that can happen in your situation is that you feel stressed. This went too far, sorry for the many words. We just wanted to say that in this place, VHTV, we happened to find the joy of life that gave us courage and strength - because of you!

4 Likes

@Sophia_Elon I once had a relationship with a wonderful lady who liked to be submissive. She taught me that the submissive is the one who actually has the power by the act of giving permission. Took me a while to grasp the concept, but I like to think it made me a better lover

3 Likes

Sophia: You can’t even imagine how much your words mean to me now❤️. To feel valuable to other people just by being myself is a great joy, and I am glad that your words make me feel this way❤️ I wish your wife to recover as soon as possible, I wish your lives to become as happy as you want them to be, and we’ll try to be very happy also, no matter what happens to our health.

2 Likes

You are fully correct: the submissive controls the process. If submissive loses control(d__gs, a_____l), or a Dom takes this control from her, and doesn’t listen to her special signals, it becomes r__e.

1 Like

Sophia I am so happy to see this wonderful girl back :heart_eyes: She is always happy and smiling. You both seem to be good friends. Elon said she has been busy with her apartment and I hope we see more of her. I love this girl :heart: :wave: :ireland:

3 Likes

Thank you for your heartfelt reply, dear Sophia. Once again, you give us lots of optimism. In our thoughts, we send you all our warmest wishes - from your friends in Denmark

1 Like

Yes, I also like her a lot and I hope she’ll be here more often) she has an optimistic and cosy attitude, and that’s what I like in people)

3 Likes

She’s called Belinda on the site, and did some action on the apartment opening night. Would love to see some more!

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

3 Likes

:thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :upside_down_face: :scream: :rofl:

2 Likes