Sophia, Elon, Claudia

We my prob is seeing elon having a girl that looked at least half his age in front of other websites sex cams , the girl seemingly performing some sort of idk but her face was stuck well between elons butt cheeks, not a pleasent thought(u may think)Well just think of seeing it performed on vhtvs bed ! I gagged, i really did Gag!i think all the residents have shows of their own i think!

1 Like

First of all, not ALL participants do Camshows. And as far as Elon is concerned, he has an open and very loving relationship with Sophia and Claudia.

What does it matter if there is an age difference between them? What matters is how they feel about each other. And it is precisely this trio that is a role model for the fact that three-way relationships can work.

Theres a really hot blond guy that i really find cute and idk i just like him!

I wish i knew his cam site he use and his profile on it and when hes on!

Very Beautiful. :+1:

Kommt es mir nur vor oder schläft elon zu Zeit sehr viel ? Nicht dass er es nicht darf …

Thats ( i think is the 1 between elon B cheeks)! Torey how ? Did u see that scene ? I hope u didnt get off on it! Gag

I bet this apartment smells like patchouli. :grin:

This ( if the same girl) seems to be going solo in this one but put elon in the picture… Gag!

Not even that awful smell of ( whatever patchouli is) im sure it couldnt come close to that rank odor that is elons place, i cant be sure( but i can guess the stink origins and i suspect ) odors of feces , semen on every surface in the place ( at least an inch deep ) there for months with more added daily! Not even medeas toy "drake mallard duck " could
withstand that place!

Ist es bei euch auch so , wenn ihr auf die Küchen cam geht , kommt dass Gästezimmer?

1 Like

Yes I already reported it

1 Like

Otherwise apart from webcam, take a shower every 3 days … What is the life of this couple???

An image I never thought I’d see, Sophia shy no shave, avoiding images

1 Like

This shower was better than it is now, in this image, almost nothing is seen

More shy in the shave, sad

1 Like

4 Likes

3 Likes