Sophia, Elon, Claudia

Good to see no one knows fuckall for a change :laughing:

Continuing the discussion from Sophia, Elon, Claudia:

Really want to say Thank You for the show out of Sophia and Elon at midnight on New Years!

1 Like

:heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Do we have a name for the girl in the dark sweater on the couch, or the black with coloured ornaments night gown?

Happy New Year to you all! This year has been a hell of a lot, but we got through it. I want to say a huge thank you to all of you. When this war started, you wanted to help, and that kept us going. You are wonderful. So let the new year bring you a lot of joy, let your wishes come true, and in difficult times there will always be a person who will help. With love, Elon, Sophie and Claudia.

13 Likes

@ Sophia_Elon & Claudia Happy New Year guys and much to you all from here :ireland:

Stay strong :heart: :ukraine: :muscle:

2 Likes

Who was this pretty thing fucking Mackey on the sofa this morning? I don’t recognise her from the wiki.

2 Likes

Looks new to me. As you are the one who discovered it you can give her a name now. But be careful choosing one not already taken :wink:

How about Elspeth?

2 Likes

Okay will add her to the Wiki with that name.

Are you Scottish?

Added to Wiki

2 Likes

By descent. Still have distant cousins there.

2 Likes

I was just curious because Elspeth is the Scottish variation of Elizabeth.

Germany has its own variation: Elsbeth.

Happy new year hope u guys have a great 2023 stay strong :heart:

2 Likes

So that answers my question, and now she earned her name. Elspeth shower.

and some pics for WiKi

3 Likes

Belinda waxing, would have loved if that bottle hadn’t been there.

1 Like

Hi Kade181727 and thank you for sharing. I adore Belinda :heart_eyes: She seems to be a lot more comfortable these days visiting Sophia, Elon and Claudia who are wonderful hosts (always were) and now Belinda is a wonderful guest. She was shy in the beginning but it is so nice to see her relax more and express her natural feelings.

Belinda has been very much photographed by viewers here and I thank you all for this because I cannot watch my favourite girl ALL THE TIME :wink::laughing: :+1: I do not disclose much from anything this realms participants tell me in PM but I know I can say Belinda is genuinely a happy, smiley beautiful human being. What you see is what she really is! :heart:

1 Like

:heart:

1 Like