next try for Elon:

Is the red-head Laetitia?

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Fisting :sunglasses:

1 Like

multitasking,

Elon fucking Claudia and Sophia in terms, fingerbating the other, and as a sandwich, and fisting Sofia.

2 Likes

Is this the same guest girl who used to visit Lesley apartment?

1 Like

That’s what I think, but not 100 % sure.

Elon and Lesly’s people visit each other.

@jabbath1987 both Lacana and Laetitia ( if it’s her) could be added to the visitors-list. Thx. :hugs:

Yes her name is Lacana, this is the one I was referring to. Did she have any action last night ?

and as wide as a two-lane tunnel… :joy: :joy:

no, just a little titt-play around noon today.

Elon was begging her and Laetitia (redhead) but both went with him to the bedroom,

but ran off shortly after undone.

So Elon pumped Claudia and Sophia several times.

Samira fucked and sucks.

2 Likes

3 Likes

shy images in Guest Bedroom

Ist dass Mädchen neu ?

Something hard to see in this good apartment, shy guests, and very closed, always hiding in the dark to do something, can pay a visit to the other bad apartments, but not this one

Very nice as always, it would be nice to have another camera where the “action” is on the ground

Very beautiful

3 Likes

No, she is Lacana, was here and at lesley before.

Its not the only apartment with this issue but i wish VHTV would offer some guidance on lighting - a lot of the flashy and colored lights the tenants use really mess up the cameras. In the guest room for example, only one of the three cameras really shows a good view.

1 Like

Not anywhere near what I want to see, but is there anyone out there who watched this realm over the weekend who isn’t happy for the boys finding what one or both of them were trying to deny this weekend?

2 Likes