Sophia, Elon, Claudia

Какой красивый ракурс :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@Mike 206953 You lack of respect is so much worse than the way these aprticipants live their lives. I really cannot understand why you bother with VHTV when you so obviously deplore both the individuals and their actions. Your whole life must be so sad that i do feel a little sorry for you. Trolling as a way of life surely must be some form of mental problem

2 Likes

Yes, they are being used. They know it. And they LOVE IT!!!
A BIG shoutout to @Sophia_Elon and ALL the beautiful, lovely ladies! Keep enjoying your lifestyle, and above all, stay safe.

2 Likes

Just ignore him pal, he really isn’t worth your time and patience. :slight_smile:

this guy made us feel good)) by the way, the guy he’s talking about (if I understand correctly) is in a polyamorous relationship with several girls and he once dated Sophie

Elon.

2 Likes

Not really, but it’s funny anyway. Take care you madman. :grin: :grin: :blush:

2 Likes

I don’t reply for him. I reply so that the participants know there are people on their side. That we are not all trolls and moaners.

2 Likes

Sophia kindly helping and explaing a friend some stuff about laptops. Seems its just another day at Sophia, Elon and Claudia’s :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :innocent:

4 Likes

Sophia is the brains of the bunch and you have to feel sorry for Elon as when he gets an erection it takes too much b___d from his brain. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Damn, you almost made me lose my breath there :sweat_smile: :rofl:

у Софий сейчас будет экзамен она очень нервничает

3 Likes

My kind of class room! :smile: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m sure she’ll do well. I wish her the best doing her exam!

Best of luck, Sophia. You’ll do it :crossed_fingers: :smiley:

good luck :kissing_heart:

Good luck Sophia :+1:

fingers crossed for Sophia :crossed_fingers:

Good luck. I know you will do well.

thanks for the support

4 Likes

@jabbath1987

They all cook naked for you. :wink:

1 Like