Samira & Din

2 Likes

Well at least we know one thing about this new realm, it’s Ukrainian :clap: and not another Russian realm. I wish them lots of the following… success, sex, happiness, parties and good health :+1: :muscle: :ukraine:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hi guys:) Sophia’s here. For all the people concerned with the girls’ weight - the opening of this realm with exactly those girls was highly requested by viewers a long time ago. They like the girls, the way they look, the way they live and have sex. Maybe exactly you don’t. Maybe you like other body type. Maybe, you have your own opinions about it and want to share. Then you can use appropriate language with no rudeness. If you chose rudeness, however, your opinions will not be valid for us. Enjoy the view and remember to stay polite))

11 Likes

Well said Sophia :clap:
I love u and the beautiful ladies that are in this realm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

2 Likes

It is a good sign to have this place. Especially in times like that. And I like the girls.

Слава Україні :ukraine: :heart:

1 Like

Claudine and Linna fixing the cam :heart:

3 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

For any fan of big ( . ) ( . ) :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hello Sophia, thank you for commenting and it is very nice to hear from you. I am delighted to see these girls online and please give them my greetings and my best wishes. I would also like to extend my best wishes to you, Claudia and Elon from Ireland. I love you guys :heart:

@ jabbath1987 QUOTE -
It is a good sign to have this place. Especially in times like that. And I like the girls.

I agree and I can’t understand why some people want models. I mean these are normal every day girls living life like the rest of us. I think that is what makes them special… ‘Normality’ not some kind of fake speciality. I like these girls and I look forward to watching this realm. No doubt it will be good also because they will have guidance and support of Sophia, Claudia and Elon. My real dream to come true would be to meet Belinda (from Elon, Sophia & Claudia’s realm) :laughing: but that will probably never happen. So I would really love to see her with her own realm :heart_eyes: I don’t think I would ever watch any other realm :laughing:

Good luck guys :heart::slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

4 Likes

:fire::fire:

5 Likes

Trenton fucked Sophia, until she got some sort of head-pain-attack, possibly migrane:

Was wondering if it was caused by excessive use of flashlight from Elon. I know, that

stroboscope light can cause an epileptic attack, don’t know if that applys to Sophia.

shortly after that he fucked Claudia.

Luckily Sophia came back and was alright as it seems.

2 Likes

There is a clip of Claudine giving Kier a nice handjob, and getting a heavy load for it in the archive. :rofl: :rofl:

excerpts.

3 Likes

4 Likes

great pic ,but tell me why are they in there eating and what ever else ,maybe the living room is the best place to eat or even the bedroom ,this apartment looks very odd,

4 Likes

Maybe they like it as their cozy resting place. It looks a bit odd :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello everyone, this is Samira. We would be happy to s___p peacefully in our beds and eat at the table in the kitchen, but due to the Russian aggression and the terrorist attacks that took place today, we had to sit in the wardrobe where there are no windows

S__t. Stay safe. Glad you are safe. By the way @VHTV_James should give you a participants account :heart:

Слава Україні - Україна переможе :heart: :ukraine: :muscle:

Sorry to hear that hope u guys stay safe :pray:

sorry to here that ,keep safe

2 Likes