Rockie & Rollie

All hell breaking loose in hall with tats girl

Did you see that fight in the hallway just now? Same crazy girl knocked on the door, and when the blond guy opened she jump him and started fighting like crazy. Guess that was a disgruntled girlfriend. She was not happy.

Guess the realm going to be taken down for “technical problems” soon…

She was not girlfriend of Rockie….:man_facepalming:t2::sweat_smile:
May be something related to work… as before she did webcamming n all…! in apartment but new girls are doing cam shows…

He`s been a lucky bastard, she missed his head by a very little :open_mouth:

A woman scorned !!!

1 Like

They are probably discussing about camshows times.

He handled the situation very well, I think.

I think it’s about payment…!!

1 Like

Who knows what he did after going out of apartment….:smirk: now they all are laughing back to normal…!! Everything is ok…! :sweat_smile:

Rollie and the other camgirl went with them, so there shouldn’t be b___d, hopefully.

What a pity…

1 Like

Okay…! Relax… It’s over…… or it will go on and on…! :sweat_smile:

But the pretty camgirl has gone as well… Although, she should be back soon, she did’t have much clothing on her…
:open_mouth:

She only visit for cam show… and left… that’s her job here only…! same like tats girl….

When I saw that girl, I already thought of the man from Apocalypto :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It’s good that she left, and like you said,like you said he didn’t pay for her mon… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I swear to God first time i have seen her i wanted to post exactly this :rofl: :rofl:

and I swear when I first saw her I thought she was a man and we had an discuss with Tor, is she male or female? We knew it when she was naked. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Perfectly honest, I’m a 100% for gender equality - which means if some crazy bitch is gunna swing at me then hell yea I’m throwing them back at her, fuck this “don’t hit women” nonsense - don’t hit anyone…unless you want to get hit right back.

if tattee attacked me I would just run for life, HELP

:man_biking: