Purgatorium šŸ’©

fox s___p GIF by Wayward Pines

Dr Frog is making zero comment in case its classed as off topic :rofl:

Ryan Connolly Doctor GIF by Film Riot

That blow-up doll did not think so :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not the daddy surely :rofl:

Grayson Chrisley Reaction GIF by Chrisley Knows Best

Sorry you are off topic here. :wink: :crazy_face: :rofl:

Gotta be careful now pal as those topic police are out in f___e now, i even had a personal email saying one of mine had been removed, you never know this one may even follow it :rofl: I felt really honoured :rofl:

pm sent :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

Looks like ā€œofftopicā€ and ā€œinsultā€ are new cool words :joy:

Only in some eyes :rofl:

It my duty under house rules guys , your OFF topic please go to the Gossip forum , plus you will get me in more trouble :crazy_face:

Season 1 GIF by Living Single

Where the f!8&Ā£!k do I reply to this if itā€™s going to be off topic but i want to add a reply that relates to your post? This off-topic policing is nonsense. Iā€™ve got to go find another forum topic to reply to something here? Thatā€™s just f*&Ā£!&*g stupid.

1 Like

advice to go to gossip forum if off topic

No worry itā€™s just some moment operators getting a bit full of their own self importance, always been the same but seems they are able to flex their muscles a bit more on this forum. :rofl: Free speech is ok as long as it fits their narrative.

Nene Leakes Atlanta GIF by Slice

Imagine - a site selling sex. But want to silence speech!

Real Housewives No GIF

Hey this gossip topic is becoming very popular even if it isnā€™t ones first choice :joy:

1 Like