Purgatorium šŸ’©

oh yes for sure the war situation leaves everything in a completely understandable situation and I have empathy for Amelie and Lucas and the situation they are going through. And the thing that I donā€™t want to follow along for now is that I donā€™t like to see Amelie in this stress and apprehension, all of which I hope to God are always in vain, because Lucas will definitely return home safe. So following this whole process is not for me. As for the seduction between them, I think the following, it makes no sense to get involved in a seduction situation if in this war situation your mind is more concerned than the person itself. As for VHTV time, there are only two people here who have more time than me Jabath and Bluewinner, Iā€™m from the time when neither Amelie nor Lucas existed, much less this forum was the Camcaps that we used to communicate

Iā€™m glad for that, but accompanying people in apprehension and stress is not for me. For I am convinced that Lucas will return home safe, for he is a man of merit.

Oh, one last thing, donā€™t pay attention to avatars and names given by the forum to form an opinion about who the person is. Iā€™ve known you and your interactions since before Tanyaā€™s time and Iā€™ve already talked to you, under another avatar

Yes, but I didnā€™t say that because of opinion, no, everyone has their own, this is here to discuss ideas, I said that because the first thing they do when they see a new name is consult the forum that day they logged in for the first time. about dealing with people. In my country, I was a police chief for 4 years, a prosecutor for 9 years and today I am the holder since 2015 of a registry office for births, deaths, marriages, divorces, contracts, etc. I deal with human behavior all the time. And yes, as I said, I respect your opinion and I never intend to change anyoneā€™s opinion here.

I perfectly understand your feelings about this kingdom, friend but I am convinced in God that her suffering will be all in vain, because Lucas will return safely to his home and to her arms

1 Like

yes, thatā€™s right, you donā€™t like me, ignore me, thatā€™s the best way. Iā€™ll even give you a little positive hand

Now Iā€™m going to take advantage of the fact that the bluewinner is doing his job as an intern on the rise and Iā€™m going to say what I really think of Ciderella this girl is a brat, who entered a world of sex is extremely immature, jealous and wants to hold on to something that it wonā€™t make it and it will explode like it did with Flora and Denis. And the parties she goes to liberally lately suck. Bluwinner sends that one to purgatory too, soon Iā€™ll give you lots of other jobs for you to move. and if you want to ban it feel free because soon Iā€™ll be back again, I was born to go against the system

theres a whole new world with a forum designed for the likes of a few of us . just take the walk . a few will follow :rofl: :rofl:
f88b2367473f95ab162de423f799be9c

As the weekend begins, the possibility begins that Loxi maybe appears, if at all. Her first appearance took place last Saturday night. The existence of a backpack denounces that, by all indications, Loxi is not from the same city as them, another fact that indicates this is that moments before Loxi left, I saw them gesticulating about paths and routes to follow, in addition, at that same moment they made a computer search on what turned out to be a route on a map, which further denounces that she is not from the same city as Lynda and Blade We will see if she will appear this weekend, since she is not from the same city, we will see if the pattern of the weekend is confirmed. thatā€™s if she actually shows up this weekend. The highest probability of her appearing starts Friday (tomorrow) night and increases until Saturday night, and from then on, the probability of her appearing this weekend begins to reduce

intern bluewinner, one more for you to send to purgatory because John and the gang consider it manipulative and offensive: is it because with the two of them there is no way to play groping, huh? because in that case, itā€™s not possible to run a lot of simulation since if they play groping isildor heā€™ll fuck kerri again and then the insecure and jealous owner will get hurt again. Isildor is still fulfilling the contract to respect, until page two, because in a while the house will fall

xavier be honest with me, is there any chance of a thresome between you and Harmony and Kerry or even a solo with you and kerri? Or would that not be in your best interest? or would there be some obstacle on the part of Harmony?

Congratulations man, you are one of the great bosses, very sincere and I hope for your success

1 Like

Pugatorio is a great place, even Isildor is giving me heart over there. such is the hypocrisy of the gang that is here hahaha

Now try to find out what Isildor is talking to me in privatekkkk the gang here would be shocked kkk as the kid says there would be shocked to a high degree

the participants are much more real and authentic than 80 percent of the people here, the gang

And from what Isildor told me, soon this contract will really be broken, unless Cinderella changes her mind, something that even he finds difficult to happen kkkk. as the c___d said I am shocked on several levels, levels, high levels kkkk

Understand The Good Doctor GIF by ABC Network

3 Likes

the-sandlot-patrick-renna

1 Like

so new accounts are getting created or old account show up with new faces for more c___d playā€¦ :sweat_smile: :rofl:

go to see c___dren still playing own games in playgroundā€¦ :sweat_smile: