Otto & Lola

the chance to be a full swap is 0 %

Guess she have to compensate the job offer she had with this “couple” visits :rofl: And it works, without her here nobody is watching. She is the main star even after left and don’t even have to remove clothes :heart_eyes:

Shiba Inu Meme GIF

:heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

For those thinking about sex with Evelyn happening better think again, apart from it not actually happening she is on the wrong week anyways.

even if he didn’t have his things, nothing would have happened anyway

@Yan_and_Evelyn Köszöntelek Ășjra itt Evelyn hiĂĄnyoztĂĄl :wink:

1 Like

@April szia örĂŒlök hogy meghĂ­vtĂĄtok Evelynt :slight_smile:

1 Like

@andre85 mi a baj?

With you nothing. and not liking evelyn

Ken Otto zijn mond niet een keer houden word er gek van. Hij is al 3 uur aan het woord. Pffff

Hopefully giving her advice and confidence :wink:

1 Like

Wow coincidence Flora and Evelyn coincide in their period week! :joy:

Yan was weer gezellig hoor. Alleen maar slapen.

3 Likes

Dat ze maar weer snel een eigen huisje krijgen.

Of course they will, they didn’t even left. They are on “Vacations” :rofl: :rofl:

That Evelyn continues to do these things in front of the cameras means that they don’t leave because I’m sure they wouldn’t
 unless they are “paid” by Otto and Lola for this! I think Yan and Evelyn is not over for VH
It seems to me that the need for money is above voluntary abandonment

Zo te zien heeft Evelyn Yan heel erg gemist. Hij heeft nog nooit z’n lange pijp beurt gehad van haar.

:heart_eyes::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

evelyn sempre un piacere vederti e spero di ritrovarti presto nel vostro appartamento con yan,siete una bella coppia.anche se mostri poco va bene lo stesso con il tempo forse cambierai idea un poco