Otto & Lola

Looks like someone is very interested in this guest

3 Likes

1 Like

I really like this apartment, but seeing what happens in the bedroom all dark in this way honestly disappointed me and I wasn’t expecting it

2 Likes

3 Likes

Otto’s not touching the other chick :man_shrugging:t5:

Agreed, monogram is a big turn off for me. Pity as Lola has made quite an effort here.

1 Like

2 Likes

I really enjoy when Otto and Lola bring in a single guest for a threesome but unfortunately this one got a bit too _____ to participate fully. Still it’s always great to see Lola express her sexuality and long may these liaisons continue!

nice action :heart_eyes:

1 Like

A whole night in the dark in this apartment,without at least some alternation, sadly unrecognizable could have been excellent but it wasn’t, done this way, it’s the same as some of the worst apartments do

1 Like

I know she was quite _____, but maybe she was a little scared of the cams. I think this was Otto and Lola’s way of a softly softly approach, so as not to overload her and make it more likely she will return. Just my thoughts, and I hope they are correct, as the guest was hot even with no lights on.

2 Likes

WOW!!! By the looks of that super wet gusset of her pants she was incredibly turned on last night :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Well, interesting reflection, they could have opted for something let’s say alternative, a half light let’s say, for at least one of the cameras to have alternative image, but that observation makes sense, and I recognize, I recognize in this apartment of course, let’s see (if there are new visits from this guest), what kind of guest it will be

I think given confidence she will be a breath of fresh air for this couple, and hopefully a dirty little minx too. :crossed_fingers:

Could you explain what provoked you to give the post a thumbs down @West_California ?

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes