Nikki, Arina

nikki : Why did you become so quiet ???

3 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

Well, with this image, being in the shower or not is the same, there’s little left to cover the camera

2 Likes

4 Likes

nikki has already made love with women in the past, I hope she will do it with her guest, they are both beautiful

even just massages and all… she does nothing

People in the shower in this apartment are shy, avoid camera angles, and disappear during the shower

2 Likes

nikki at the time was not like that … with her friend marta … why don’t they invite anyone? I watch often but it’s too boring, she never touches it… just s___p and watch series and smoke and puzzle…

simply put nikki is in another country and nowhere near marta and poppy and all the rest fyi marta has a c___d now and very likely will never return to the project again in any capacity thats why things are different for nikki she is making new friends who might not want to do things on cam all the old times with marta and greta and all the rest where all participants and did not mind being on cam and where all very close to each other area wise take all that into account for nikki living with very new friends in a new country then you might understand

je comprend merci , je ne pouvais pas s’avoir

3 Likes

one day she invite boys? or friends?

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Sure miss Nora at least she brought life to this apartment with both men and women and had a great body on her.

I love Nikki, I think she is incredible. Anyone know if she cams?

1 Like