Naya & Kermit

@kaya

The correct and honest spelling would be: Naya, Kermit, Harmony & (Fuck) Friends

Thank you for your feedback :+1::pray:

1 Like

Xavier might not agree with this :crazy_face: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

You mean, because I’ve now connected all the (Fuck)Friends with Harmony…

Harmony & Xavier, Kermit, Naya & (Fuck) Friends

Now it’s much better and accurate :hugs: :slightly_smiling_face:

Well, officially, only Naya and Kermit are there … ( Kermit, Naya & (Fuck) Friends)

Xavier was brave and even shared the bedroom with Eleanor without doing anything …

Maeve is back visiting :heart_eyes:

Why not move all Floras apartments together into one big house?

This could sometimes cause drama if one department doesn’t like the other or one of the guys is banned from having sex with a girl for x amount of time… :joy:

But Dennis & Isidor would have to travel less distance, that’s true…

I’d prefer that instead of jumping from place to place all the time but I’m sure it wouldn’t be financially feasible to do something like that.

all the big houses were gone quickly…

You could increase that … only sex couples are allowed to s___p in one bedroom. Every day you have to apply for the bedrooms anew …

I am sure it would be much cheaper paying for a house than for a zillion of single apartments. You also would have only one time to pay for the internet.

Because most of them were doomed to fail by putting the most boring tenants in them…

I thought you liked June a lot ?

Also at Kaz House, excepting Medea, i can’t remember any boring girls

les grandes maisons se trouve souvent dans la campagne. il serais pas dérangé par les voisins . surtout par le bruit.

Well this was a big house but with only four participants in there. You do not need a house for that.

Kaz House lasted quite a long time actually…

Another positve aspect to consider

Probably the internet quality in the countryside over there is not suitable for Vhtv. I suppose

Here in southern Germany, a house for such a project would not be able to be financed …

In the flat countryside in the Pfalz or in eastern Germany, this may still be possible.