Muriel, Sylvester

2 Likes

Fair play to Jirina I don’t know how she does it but she always gets her man! He also seems very satisfied in being with Jirina!:rofl:

4 Likes

For some men, Jirina may be a little oversized, but she certainly knows her way around a cock.

The same thing happened on the 1st day when the bathroom cam was covered in previous post I made with pictures x2 and showing who did it.

I’m not necessarily a fan of her…but I have a friend with benefits (FYI I lost my wife years ago, cancer and no one will ever replace her and a senior now, that being said…) about the same size and has an amazing personality! And for all I know She may be the same in person so I’m not going to TOTALY judge her.

3 Likes

6 Likes

This is what you risk when you want to set up a kindergarten, they are going to cover the cameras every day.
Jirina knows perfectly well that the days of this are numbered

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

Another thing about Jerina’s history with VHTV, I don’t think she has ever been rejected by any man or woman she has approached for sex.

1 Like

Sounds right to me. But I will say this, I think most men (not all) will accept a blowjob and or a fuck from most woman. Especially when we’re young (I’m just an old fart now lol), we’re like raging bulls that just want/need to get our rocks off :innocent:

1 Like

1 Like

Pics taken earlier today. Who doesn’t like suckin’ on some titties?

1 Like

More tit play

2 Likes

Jakob briefly visited and made sure the wires were taped down a bit better in the living room :heart:

1 Like

4 Likes

This was hot as fuck to watch

War der blonde Junge nicht schonmal bei vht ?