Mira

Please choose Gerda as your favourite. Thanks

3 Likes

At least Gerda has a certain status as wife number two within the Henry territory. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Mira, tu nous manques beaucoup. Mais tu as eu raison de stopper cette aventure avec Henry. J’espère que nous aurons l’occasion de te voir dans des appartements bien, avec de belles personnes.

3 Likes

please translate to english

Le traducteur ne fonctionne pas ?

1 Like

The translator does work for me. :hugs:

@Henry …Is it true that you have left to be with another guy??

This project needs Mira badly a lady with glamour and :100: sex appeal.

8 Likes

I just returned here after a long time away, and I just gotta say… I really fucking miss Mira! She was the best part of this whole site! I hope she has found happiness in wherever she has landed.

5 Likes

This realm has gone to the dogs. If you like rough, raw wall to wall sex it is probably great for you. However if this site is meant to be about normal lives it will never be that without Mira. It has lost that homely feeling with the regular swinging party that were done with style. Just my opinion.

1 Like

Yes, we miss Mira very much. She brought to the site this touch of sensuality which disappeared with her

2020-10-15-1

7 Likes

maybe one day he will return as a guest in some flat…

Es gab nie ein offizielles left the projekt bei Mira oder liege ich falsch ?!

I think our common pal Jabbath will be the right man to ask that question. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I think ahce he doesn’t know anything about it… :man_shrugging:

https://forum.spyhub.tv/t/vhtv-content-updates/10715/447?u=jabbath1987

Do you have the video of mira messing around with the girl in the white and black skirt?

That was wrong. Jabbath knows about it. See his latest answer to one of my posts. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

if you wanted to reply to me, I’d say you’re right, but I thought @Santos185648 meant if there was a return of aim (and a translation error on my part, I apologise)…

No, no, do not worry about it at all, mate. The truth is I did not know exactly how the situation concerning Mira was. But Jabbath is always kind enough to provide what is the right answer. Luckily. :hugs: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes