Megan & Garry

2 Likes

Attractive guy. He reminds me of somebody, but I can’t think who. Possibly more than one person. I like the look of him anyhow.

2 Likes

En cuanto lo vi, me resultó parecido a este actor en esta serie.
No sé si te referías a alguien dentro del mundo VHTV o del mundo del espectaculo en general.

1 Like

Yeah no, I wasn’t thinking of Milo Ventimiglioliolio or whatever his surname is. Can’t think who I’m being reminded of. I guess in certain angles he does look a little like former participant Mars. only the odd angle and at a quick glance though. once you get a good look at him the resemblance vanishes.

2 Likes

He looks like Adam Driver :thinking:

1 Like

A bit, although Adam Driver is made of the spare bits left over from everyone else.
Our new guy here is somewhat better blessed as far as being put together goes.

The name Garry mean ‘spear king’ which is quite a thing to have to live up to. and this spelling appears to be a fairly modern variant of plain old Gary. Which is in itself an informal shortening of names like Garret and Garrison but ultimately comes from Old English and Irish. (Wikipedia says French but Wikipedia talks bollocks).

None of which gets me any nearer to the person/persons I was thinking of. So I’m giving up, Garry looks like Garry. He’s just a striking looking fella.

1 Like

10 Likes

@John78 this is for u buddy :hugs:

8 Likes

Ich glaub sie scheint noch sehr schüchtern zu sein …

3 Likes

Evidentemente; el modo en que se puso la remera, prácticamente pegada al colchón, denota que no quiere mostrarse mucho.

3 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

Lucy is camera shy. This adds even more to her charm. She definitely has a lot of attributes :slightly_smiling_face:

:blush: :innocent:

4 Likes

Megan and Garry

The bedframe does not correspond to the camera

15 Likes

That bedframe is kind of annoying :joy::joy:

4 Likes

defo camera shy Lucy even altered the camera while she took a shower never mind just adds to the fun :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Messing with the cameras is not allowed.

2 Likes

you tell them that :laughing:

2 Likes

This is the censor bar …or maybe VHTV is already working on the site version 3.0 :rofl: :joy:… for a few $ extra you can get a view without it (maybe via an extra camera a bit higher).

3 Likes

I checked. She didn’t do anything with that camera. It simply was about to fall down

4 Likes