Maisie & Nurlan

Pasha & Arina are visiting.

foursome… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

2 Likes

Damn. you give them that much time :stuck_out_tongue: I remember them at pasha & Arina place with the 4some and she also banged pasha in the shower & floor!

1 Like

Nurlan does not seem to like that the price to play with Arina is you must also play with Pasha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4-some, it didn’t work that well. But it’s ok, and I still like this kind of action better than the usual mass gatherings always going in the same direction. and have the same result

1 Like

It would seem that no-one actually lives here and Nurlan & Maisie are just spending 3 or 4 hours a day at the apartment to keep it from being taken offline.

Hah well at least we got to see Archi make a cameo and know he’s doing ok :smiley:

If I was Pasha & Arina I would see if they could swap their current apartment for this one. Their current apartment is pretty sad. Maybe the rent is cheap there??

1 Like

All of these apartments are similar to one another ( except for fun-house & Nude-house ). They look like council flats in the UK :smile:

Those are apartments paid for by the government, right? Pasha & Arina’s current apartment reminds me of a grandma apartment Ie. a Gurtrude apartment :rofl: Everything is in taupe and faded pink.

Die vier sollten zusammen ziehen. So oft wie die miteinander und untereinander Sex haben.

Always gone. Seems to be in the water in a lot of these +7 places!

why did they rent apartment…if they have to go at pasha and arina apartment… :man_facepalming:

Relocation soon :rofl:

arguing about something!

they just hit eachother

Maisie & Nurlan left the project :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

so it’s this couple now?

Only after relocation :stuck_out_tongue: