Lexi & Pablo, Elliot & Tessa

Bit sad when it comes down to discussing b___dy wabbits :laughing:

1 Like

They are all trippin hence the weird lighting and music to make the experience more trippy i personally dont mind its just funny the way people deny it because theres no proof

I hope one day we can get some evidence like nekohey so that we can report it…… look like to do sex with others…. they need to get high…:thinking: but with maximum use of D they are making their life hell…!! they are not themselves…:upside_down_face:

nekohey group do weed which is not a problem these lot are on some pill s__t which is dangerous but its their choice

1 Like

Maybe there is someone who needs to take an overdose before they find out that it is some s__t to take d__gs. It is very sad that young people take such s__t

one can only hope that Dilara and Daria go home early
for Elliot & tessa and pablo and lexi have a bad influence on them

Maybe Dilara will get a 3some for her bday. its been awhile
these 3 places are just a big joke!

2 Likes

When she came home with flowers and balloons she called black guy she was very excited and happy to talk to him. Maybe he will come visit and give her big black dick :star_struck:

I thought Dilara was crying earlier after phone call

1 Like

have not seen it, I check right on the timeline

lør. 4. jun. 2022 kl. 21.43 skrev Boris_J_46 via VHTV Community <mail@forum.spyhub.tv>:

I got answer about the rabbits name. It’s Kot.

That would be a nice birthday gift for her and us too lol

No she is not crying while talking to the black guy on the phone.but she seemed upset when she got some sms messages

Personal e-mail adress removed

If that’s a personal email you might want to take that off

I edited the post for him.

Thanks for the help.
:+1:

Have they started to rent the living room for the night ?

Poor Pablo. He’s a nail biter. I’d gladly help him with that oral fixation.