Kortny & Douglas

Careful bud, your comments are the ones using name calling which goes against VHTV community guideline rules.

So do yours bud.

Now you are lying. I never once called you a name my friend.

I never called you a name either. You’re posting disgusting images. I’ve moved on to watching the real lesbian apartments. Not wasting my time on these two ladies.

1 Like

Not exactly but this defiantly is against VHTV forum rules…

I am not posting disgusting pictures. I am only posting nice pictures from this realm. If you don’t like them don’t look at them. :slightly_smiling_face: I do apologize though. I thought you would like them, that was my mistake.

Look I just want the most for my money, bud. I didn’t pay to see pics of naked guys. Only lesbian sex and naked women is my desire. If two women are sharing the same bed and nothing ever transpires, it’s a waste of my time. I’m a busy exec and try to invest my money and time wisely.

1 Like

Remove those images please and I will remove those posts.

You not wanting to see naked men is no-ones problem but your own. Other people like it. You’re not king of the f-ing universe get over yourself and just ignore the people posting things you don’t agree with.

1 Like

The reason I mention the images is because they have nothing to do with our discussion. We’re talking about the two girls in this apartment that do nothing exciting at all. Then he posts pictures of naked men.

Sorry I thought you said you wanted pictures of men. My apologies for the mistake. Here is a picture of some pussy for you. :heart_eyes_cat: :cat2: :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Thank you. I just reported this as harrasment.

I was kind enough to delete comments you said were offensive and you continue on with this garbage. Whatever be your gay fetish, leave them to yourself to jack off to. I’m not going away. LOL.

1 Like

4 Likes

There seem to be personal problems between you here, you can let out (uninvolved) family members.

Dude, you are who needs to grow up. Without a doubt, you are clearly homophobic. On this site, you will see naked men from time to time. Either get used to it or ignore it, but if you don’t like it, no one here wants to hear your constant whining about it.

bathing session
Nice and excellent bath of this guest, the most relaxed of all, she was always facing the camera (some residents and guests in this situation, in one of the images avoid the camera), Nice images

Good and beautiful bath of this guest, slightly different but very good and beautiful bath, also almost always facing the camera

Shy bath of this guest, except for a few seconds, there are no different images of this one,
(left image) she showed signs of discomfort during the bath

2 Likes

Dubinin so hot I need more