Kortny & Douglas

It doesn’t matter anymore. I’m turning off this apartment. Dexter & Kelly, Montana these are my kind of babes. Lay and her guest hardly ever get nude, always clothed, eating and s___ping. It’s boring.

Like all places of this manager always places dead last in contest…

1 Like

Oh ok, I think @ToreyK will be setting up a shoot with Montana & Eva soon too. He said it will have to be off cam though. He said that the naughty things they will be doing VHTV won’t allow.

Offcam everyone earning good money….:wink::sweat_smile:

Yes, but you are really making them earn their money. I just hope they don’t cry to much after the shoot like last time. :pleading_face: :cry:

Yes, I can see why. This apartment sucks.

Don’t worry BBC guys are taking good care of them…:wink::fire:

Yes, will be Montana’s first BBC. She is so lucky she will be getting 9 of them. :smiling_imp: :hot_face: :fire:

2 Likes

Don’t matter, there are many other apartments here I can follow that don’t bore me like this one. There is another voyeur cam site I can follow exclusively if this kind of disgusting crap continues on this site.

You are right…. every realms are less on cam and more offcam….:cry: it really makes me feel sad……
even notseth start doing webcam shows…!

What a great way to loose a girl’s appeal than to be making them do disgusting things on cam. Does it make you feel good to see these girls v___t and cry their eyes out after the shoots? Would you be happy watching your own d______r get humiliated and defiled like this. Let me know when your d______r will be starring in these disgusting scenes. I’d love to watch it.

As far as the money is concerned. You’re happy with your earnings from these. Profiting from the pain these poor girls are going through.

I can recall there were 4 BBC failing to “cover” Lay at some party, but 9 it is too much even for her… :rofl:

I want to do the shoot on cam but VHTV won’t let me. They said it is just too nasty for their site. :worried: :sob: :sob: Last time I tried the apartment was offline for a week. :flushed: :confounded:

Don’t worry the 9 BBC’s are not for Lay they are for Montana. :blush: :heart_eyes:

Imagine if new realm open with BBC guys…:smiling_imp::wink:

Make sure to include your own d______r in these disgusting shoots. Let me know when and where they will be see so I can watch.

Will be Indira’s new realm. :smiling_imp:

She is in charge of doing all the makeup for the talent. :wink: :nail_care:

1 Like

Yes, well include her in the scene too. I want to watch it. I want to watch her get her head f___ed into a toilet, made to barf and suck a dick. Please.