Kortny & Douglas

U will see more funny things like this…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What sites do they shoot for ?

Good clean stuff. Hot Russian girls, Hot Russian guys. Can’t get any better. What a treat all day.

2 Likes

Did Lay stay on the sidelines ?

2 Likes

Dude, you need to see a doctor with your “Lay-fever” :pleading_face:

1 Like

Can also visit a supermarket :joy:

Sol Lays GIF by PepsiCoMX

1 Like

The best doctor would be Lay !!!

Yeah. Again. Still dying to see her with her lick her bedmate

I’ve been following this apartment all day because of the all day sex. At one point it appears that someone had flowers delivered to Lay from her HOT bedmate. Yum, now they need to show some real love to each other.

Eventually you will come to understand lay is not doing anything on here but be naked lol I know it hurts to except that but unless you find a video of her fucking then you just have to let go

1 Like

That reminded me of this.

1 Like

I see her more as a nurse . That reminds me of a time in Thailand. i visited a hospital for some outpatient work. A team of 4 attended me . The male doctor supervised, the senior nurse cleaned the wound and carried out the work, the junior nurse fetched and carried for the senior nurse, and the pretty little student nurse held my hand and talked to me. I wanted to book the treatment all over again.

You are sure that was a hospital? :joy::joy::innocent:

Unfortunately yes. That was all she did.

Watching naked Lay is my best cure for not breaking down !!!

1 Like

4 Likes

War die schon mal nicht da ?

Princess still does not seem to be comfortable around the rabbitt. It’s best toget the high ground then :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Lay hasn’t been taking anything off lately. She and her roommate just lying in bed all day. Fully clothed all day, bummer. Hope to see something soon.