Jackson & Una

Sorry to me that girl is not attractive at all…

1 Like

The cameras are all too high and far away from the action.

2 Likes

They are just not attractive to watch for me. Just my opinion of course.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say the problem is the girl… but the ridiculous show she was doing… Was Jaz doing that and it would be the same

2 Likes

Do not expect Jaz doing that. And I do not think she needs to do it to get views…

1 Like

Me neither (for now) but her name was just as an example for if it was an hot girl doing that it would be the same

1 Like

To be honest I was referring to them in general. Now when you mentioned that pathetic show it makes it even less attractive. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! @Jackson-Una

2 Likes

@Jackson-Una Glad to see you again! :+1::+1::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Hello there! :hugs:

Love you all for watching us! :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

mince pas de tatouages e putes j adore …

I like more meatier girls but when you were with camarads I kept watching you when I had a chance to admire your nipples, ass and meaty pussy. Your masturbation shows in the kitchen were excellent because you were right into it. Your asshole play was mouthwatering - mmmm. With VHTV it would be nice to see you naked more often. While doing house chores in the nude will show off your body and keep our attention. Sex is always nice to see BUT keep changing things up (repetition is a k__ler). Wearing sexy revealing clothes will provide the ultimate voyeur tease because it gets our imagination going. Keep your realm active (not boring) and offer good nudity and sex and you should do well. Try to get your man and other guests to walk around naked too - some want to see that. Naked cooking is always a bonus for viewers. Have fun.

2 Likes

Facepalming is nothing but a joke. Moment operators doing facepalming where it is not necessary or if they dislike a certain realm or participants then it shows totally bad support for @VHTV_CEO. I would say this is BAD ADVERTISING for the VHTV product. Would like @VHTV_James’s comment about these stupid uncalled for reactions by members and even from those helping and supposedly supporting @VHTV_James. My comment was to support and encourage @Jackson-Una but the thanks I get is a facepalm by @Sparkles . Fucking just rude and bulls__t. I am half Ukrainian but for now I am at least still trying to follow some of the Russian realms even though the b____l war is dreadful.

1 Like

I talk by myself, joke was what you wrote.

Your post was only to give YOUR book of rules of what tenants need to do to fulfill your wishes… Do this, do that, don’t do this, get naked, get guests naked.

That’s why the facepalm was given. And now you can go cry to camcaps like you always do about how bad VH is all the time, how awful is this forum, how people doesn’t support your ridiculous posts and yet, here you are in such a terrible place

3 Likes

And you had to edit your post - huh.

2 Likes

Do you think she masturbates over the sink so she can squirt without having to clean up ?

2 Likes

Just pathetic playing to the cams…

1 Like

1 Like