Is it ok for members to leave suggestive/ scriptive comments on apartments' topics?

Jason Bateman Diffrent Strokes GIF by ABC Network

I just answer this again in my post just a little above to Shyguy. It is all to do with the comments that participants are getting ideas or “scripts” from what we are posting here. This is what this topic it is about and therefore my comment is on this topic.

I do not completely understand. Do you believe participants and/or guests should be allowed on the forum or do you feel they should not be allowed on the forum? It is a simply yes or no answer. I look forward to hearing your answer, cheers! :hugs:

Oh so that’s why you spend so much time talking to yourself. It all makes sense now. :sweat_smile:

Amy you have a new friend now. You should be happy. :hugs:

This doesn’t make too much sense to me, in my logic in order for someone to be on this forum firstly he needs to be on the main site( the shortcut for the forum it is on the main site), and that means they already heard/know about this site from somewhere else.

1 Like

The simple answer is no. If you going to ask why i talk to them, the also very simple answer is, because they are here, if i don’t talk to them, they will still be here. And also an answer for your blatant lie that i talk to participants more than most of the forum members i give you some numbers: in the last week or even more i talked to Yan once, i said a thank you to Alisa for confirming that Lyla it is a participant, took the piss on Flora once, and i have tagged Aderyn in one post joking about Free the Boobs rant from Lennie. I suppose that Ken doesn’t count as he is not a participant.

Friends are overrated. In time they will stab you in the back. Ain’t that right Jabbath and Sparkles?

You actually made 4 direct comments to Flora in the last week. :wink:

Ok, i have missed that first one with coming back with her own place, my bad. But the other comments are all in the same occasion, all them 3 post been part of that one taking the piss occasion that i said.

Yes but they are still separate posts to a participant my friend. Now you can see that I was not making a blatant lie. You just post so much that you forget what you post and when.

Anyway you have explained yourself enough. Let’s stop this now shall we? No need to piss off the other people readying this more than we already have.

No mate never talk to myself but I do talk to you, enough said :grin:

:thinking: :astonished:

Are you surprised that your not on the list or disappointed? :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, I thought I would have made your saddest person on the site list. Now I am sad. :sob:

You’ve a chance of making it with guvna and Torey no chance of climbing that table :wink:

Yeah, but John78 is about ready to shoot to the #1 spot. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to catch him.

:cry: :sob: :sob:

Your not that sad though are you :joy: Sssh don’t tell him I said that :thinking:

I’m getting confused John :thinking: Are you for or against members interacting with participants or guests by wishing to see former guests? I thought you was against it, my bad if I picked you up wrong buddy :wink: