🎁 HOT in bed 28.02.2024 - 04.03.2024 (Completed)

Congratulations to @Mohrchi your “hot bed” has burnt everything down … won by a wide margin … :joy: :rofl:

My post was close but both our posts do not count. In case it counts I want the apartment reward (The meet and greet with Alex :joy::joy:)to go to @Amelie_Lucas and potentially won days to go to @letsdothis

@Alex666 :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot, Jabba. That’s very nice and thoughtful of you.
:+1: :hugs:

3 Likes

Since my post was intended more as a joke, I join jabbath1987 and ask @Alex666 to give the apartment reward to @Amelie_Lucas and to credit any free days won to @letsdothis.

6 Likes

Mohrchi, thank you so much! You are so generous! So much appreciated!
:+1: :hugs: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

I totally agree @letsdothis is a great choice

3 Likes

what a lovely pose mmmmmm​:heart::hugs::heart_eyes:

1 Like

@jabbath1987 Nice moment! :laughing: I’ll take your wishes into consideration when I give out the award.:gift:

@Mohrchi For your burning bed in return +5 days of premium for you too :wink:

And the winner of the nomination @Rollin168959 with realm62! Congratulations! Get your award! :gift:

3 Likes

Alex, I hope you also read that I’m also giving away my winnings to @letsdothis. :wink:

Thank you!!! :heart:

4 Likes

So you posted and then deleted and then posted again and still got the winner wrong.

according to your own rules @Tony203409 should the winner

Oh, sorry, you’re right, the cropping of the video made me think it was something irrelevantly old. Had to pull up the archives and have a look.
@Tony203409 is the winner!
The rest of you will get your awards too, who asked to be redirected - seems to have been accounted for.

3 Likes

So please give my reward to @letsdothis and the reward for the apartment to Amelie & Lucas (realm8) They need every single money as Lukas is fighting in the war and even small amounts will help his unit to maintain and improve their equipment. :heart:

4 Likes

Hmm never seen that is it old? like 2018?

1 Like

@jabbath1987 @Mohrchi

Thanks again, guys. I got the 10 days! So much appreciated!
:+1: :hugs: :+1:

3 Likes

Yes it was in 2018

1 Like

too bad, I’ll be more careful next time :cry:

You should have still got the winner’s prize of 5 days added to your account as the rules state but also according to @Alex666 rules you didn’t win the event