Hot female and male participants taking a shower/bath

Ur welcome the pleasure is all mine no problem glad u enjoy it :hugs:

2 Likes

1 Like

Who, where and when…please?

In Inga s appartment.I saw him once on timeline.He spent an evening there but can t say more.
I tried to save some pics. The pics datas are 2023-06-17 10-54…mb u can find in archives !

1 Like

Thank you for the information.

Rachel & Ross after sex

Olivia @ Vegas

Ambar

Gerda & Kano after sex

Artemis

Othello (in the bath) and Kenton both enjoying something amusing in the bathroom…

1 Like

Beautiful Wynona at Ceres :dolphin:

1 Like

Tyrone giving us a great view (bearing in mind he could have used that unnecessary shower curtain but didn’t - actually proving just how unnecessary it is) …

1 Like

Belle :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Pure Kitty !! :dolphin:

2 Likes

I wonder if they will fix that cam before they leave the project? :rofl::see_no_evil:

1 Like

We can hope but I have my doubts over the motives of the manager of this realm, as the whole bathroom needs a complete refurbishment as has been discussed on this thread and previous threads of the realm dating back to Tata.

1 Like

If they are in Progress to leave, I don’t see it happening. Furthermore, who will to fix the camera, Stive? I exclude this for sure!!

1 Like

The manager wants to earn money. He does not care about that. And they also do not care about the cam position obviously as the cam is misplaced for weeks by now.