Grayson & Gaia, Otto & Lola

My favorites are back and what a difference a large apartment makes to the feel of everything ,hopefully many s___pless nights are coming our way

2 Likes

So good to see these two couples back, and their cute little dog. Let’s hope for some fun times.

4 Likes

Hehe now no one can complain that Otto & Lola need to leave and get their own realm anymore.

I actually stopped watching O & L last year when they had some drama in their apartment, and I’ve enjoyed watching G & G, so having them all in one apartments has created a dilemma! :laughing:

Glad to see both couples sharing an apartment, should be some interesting times together…

2 Likes

I sort of agree but the jury is out as it might work,but i miss party nights when it was just G&G as for voyeurs they were great entertainment and their guests as well

2 Likes

I miss party nights too but Grayson has been much more well behaved ever since Otto & Lola started living with them. Gaia has mentioned before that has been a huge plus for having them around.

It was never fun watching Grayson _____ too much on party nights and either pass out or be a total ass to everyone… :cry:

1 Like

Good point, as he was a party pooper a few times through _____ and collapsing in a heap[embarrasing for Gaia} but she just got on with it lol

1 Like

Perhaps Graysons bad behaviour is the reason that they need to bring in the permanent babysitters, coz he is a bit of a man c___d! :laughing:

Grayson is already _____…:sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

nice place they got this time… not my favorite couples but always good for some fine moments with nice pics… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Checking and observing can he stand and continue….:sweat_smile::joy: but we all know…… NO! he can’t

2 Likes

hopefully we get to see more bicontent since all the ukrain apartments had to go :confused: alll the good stuf is gone now:/

2 Likes

No, he is pretending so he can get his face in Lola’s pie. :joy: :rofl:

Welcome back I missedyou Lola and Otto

3 Likes

Gaia’s friend here is an absolutely charming guest and her tattoo is terrific - one of the best i have ever seen .so delicate.

5 Likes

@Gaia I think bedroom cam #8 might be a little bit low. :thinking:

2 Likes

Welcome back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Welcome guys,i’d like to introduse Gaia and Grayson only.thank you very much Gaia for the guests
i like your girl friend very much.Ihope you have a great time with nice sex.We look forward to enjoying you.

1 Like