Gaia & Grayson

They finally came back In a new apartment. I hope there will be a real couple exchange … and not every couple individually.

wow I love you sharing great job sharing together the couples Gaia and Lola

1 Like

Incredible blowjob scene! sharing couples I will love see you getting hot and _____ a lot and have fun

Don’t _____ a whole lot, I don’t want to see people all sick & lame.

What to do…ummm…

Maybe, Barry “The Human Pet” can make an appearance ?
There has been a lot of social acceptance since the memorable
foursome with Gaia & Grayson.
When the seaniario was the concept that it was OK for bored or curious couples to “date” other couples & singles. This was further refined, seems to me, by enhancing that to “Couples Going Steady” with other couples. :heart: This makes it safe, secure, reliable and elevates sharing for the pleasure of all involved way above “oh, they’re all just trampin’ around”.
Then another shocker evolved when the girls got tired (they have to do double duty) (the men only have 1 set of sex duties, ie, do the women).
So, the obvious answer was for the men to take the problem in hand (and mouth). Kudos,kudos, kudos. Sexual freedom IS blessed onto all people.
I feel free and blessed too that I watched this all evolve.
Thank You all, but mostly I think Lola was the main f___e for Freedom.
Wowee Zowie and Yikes!
(next step the girls play stinky pinky in the guys. Now they have to figure out how to massage, relax, and seduce his Third Heaven.maybe in a few months.

Grayson hit the lottery. Throw Lola in the mix and watchout.

1 Like

Nice screenshots, but think you got the wrong apartment here :smile:

maybe so ,but i dont think its telling you how many members are looking at any of the apartments ,1 person could look at a place for 10 times a day ,but these 10 times are only one person another person could look at a place 40 times a day so there have been 50 times 2 places have been looked at ,but only by 2 members

The trending panel does not show you how many people are look at the apartment per day. The trending list shows you how many people are looking at the apartment at the current time ie. what’s trending…