Flora (Part 1)

how is her door?

is it repaired?

Понятия не имею :person_shrugging:

so Connor is still working on that?

Если он собирался сделать, значит сделал)

1 Like

Will Connor be coming back anytime soon to repair Flora’s backdoor? It has been getting a good pounding lately and is need of some repairs.

Is that number #5 :fire:

Did they do it on the bathroom floor once or twice? and why did they do it there at all?

Because the guest girls were on the sofa and F&D in bedroom

I know they did it once here the link if this helps

1 Like

I am surprised Flora wouldn’t share the bed long enough for P&I to get a quicky at least.

@jabbath1987 this is my first time posting a link when I posted it at first it looked weird and I fixed it and I saw u edited to I hope I did it right

Yeah I edited it to help you because it was incomplete The “voyeur-” at the beginning was missing.

1 Like

Got it thank you for the help :+1:

1 Like

Ну и зачем ты соблазняешь моих мальчиков фотками, у меня на форуме и не приезжаешь ? :grin: @Ken

I skip a line before pasting the link in, then it can open the preview, and description properly.

1 Like

K got thanks for the tip :+1: I fixed it :wink:

I think you made a mistake. I fixed it for you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:

That might be another translation tool failure.

Yes can u please tell @Ken the pic he sent of Wynona is :hot_face: and please tell him stop with the tease of Wynona :crazy_face::joy:and visit bring her too I miss seeing her beautiful face :pray::heart_eyes::hugs:

1 Like