Flora (Part 1)

Now, that’s a little bit challenging where to keep my eyes on :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

What beautiful socks :heart_eyes: :+1:

4 Likes

It’s almost a shame that they both found boyfriends at similar times because these two would be one of the greatest threesomes ever. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

How about all 3?! :laughing:

I will admit to being rather distracted by a certain young gentleman in his pants though. :innocent:

3 Likes

Lyla does not have her apartment, she is still in relocation, that is, resting from VH, from all of us, therefore there will be no nudity or action by Lyla :rofl:
Still, I predict a disappointing night, maybe things between the two of them would be different if they were alone… without Connor hanging around :wink:

I had to wonder if it really was Lyla. I saw very little in clothes😁

the night is young :wink:

I really like that Flora has integrated herself into this new set of people. I think that’s the first time we’ve seen that on this site, where one person from one manager “switches” over to another manager. We’ve already seen it in the past a little but I am looking forward to seeing how well she can keep on with Ken, Connor and this group. As long as she can keep that temper in check, she will easily become one of my favorites.

1 Like

Getting naked is not that big of a deal, and especially for Lyla. Everybody there has already seen her naked, and it’s not like anything sexual is going to happen regardless. Connor isn’t going to step out on Flora and Lyla is not going to step out on Wayne.

Connor and some very orange looking crisps…

3 Likes

Well that’s a shame! I would be delighted to see how they swap partners, either voluntarily or cheating, which is much more fun! Otherwise they become more and more boring as is the case with Lyla and Wayne! It would even bring into the equation more people like Finley, Nolan, Medea and co. even Yan! It would be epic!

2 Likes

Medea :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I agree that watching people cheat on cam is always fun. All I’m saying is don’t expect it from this group.

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

14 Likes

It would be a pleasure to go to such a doctor every day, the secret of a long life is already a given with Lyla :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I thought that Flora was her own manager in F&Y and she built 2 other realms but they failed due to mismatched participants then she left her first place to A&A when she tried to setup the house.

Gorgeous, you two might k__l me tonight :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart: :heart:

7 Likes