Evan

This guy did it again. Violence and no respect at all. Out of nowhere he comes and attacks the guest girl in the hall hurting her. I really hope this will be the last we saw of him and he will be kicked out now. It shows he did not learn a thing since the issue with the guest girl in the toilet:

1 Like

and what did they say to you

Yesh thats great i just hope the finally do something

guys the more we do ticket the more they will do something

1 Like

They are investigating it…

so nothing will be done

Same as always

i recieve this

Hello,

Thanks for reporting the case. By sending this email we confirm we’ve got your email and we strive to resolve the siituation ASAP. We will get in touch with you later in case we need more information from you. Your assistance is highly appreciated!

1 Like

Lets just hope the finally do something but knowing vhtv nothing will be done

We removed that moment from timeline and reported the problem to the responsible person. It will be reviewed as soon as possible.

So most likely nothing will happen. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

They always do this remove the video and sweep it under the rug and tell people to move on

1 Like

I am sure the CEO will give us his little speech as always!

I do not condone the violence at all but it would be nice to know what she did for Evan to throw her out like that.

She was s___ping all the time before basically.

didn’t have the opportunity to see the shower episode but the action this morning is regrettable I never saw this girl take a shower even after sex and above all the most important thing is the other guy Ernesto took Evan head

1 Like

will we see. left the project again ? they all took off

Still shows online to me.

1 Like

I meant from the last incident!

Seems nothing will happen…

Which is appalling after Evans attack on her. I won’t be watching this realm again with the current participants in the appartment.