hope they have some friends.sure do have plenty of room for them :slight_smile:

Ropes are out…

No thank you.

schitts creek no GIF by CBC

Albion goes back to knitting onesies for cows

3 Likes

@jabbath1987 :wink: Sina&Sky apt… what a surprise lool

4 Likes

First impressions: She’s quite pretty to look at, chemistry seems fine, bed cams and lighting are good. I hope two rounds with no oral sex either which way don’t constitute a pattern. I don’t mind the ropes, but if they use that bdsm frame a lot we might need additional cams, preferably on either side of the frame. Is that an unused cam socket above the sewing machine?

Yes seem a nice couple , just 2 problems . Please not too much bondage and ditch the new world church type music in the bedroom. Apart from that 8/10 for a first effort.

Thank you so much for that comment and the accompanying gif. You made me giggle and have given me a great start to my day. Knitting onesies for cows indeed…utterly hilarious!

Come on dude, use the gallery option if you feel the need to post photos of the whole timeline, I spent so much time this morning on every apartment having to go past your photos. We van go back and look for ourselves.

What was the purpose to opening this place if it’s like this for hours on their first 24H of opening??

2 Likes

Ah I forgot about it already :rofl:

1 Like

Someone arrived for sex time!!

1 Like

But that is a different girl?

The place is used like the motel near the roads :joy:

Probably this one is kelly, looks we have another VH sequel :heart_eyes:

Someone will suffer

2 Likes

Looks like she getting t_____ed

4 Likes

Boop boop boop boopity boop.

what drew you to that conclusion,just by his choice of hairstyle?.what utter crap

1 Like

7 Likes

Dexter is very hot :heart: