Dennis & Eleanor

does not _____, not smoke and always ready for action, so yes!

Wondering if she was meant for Isidor tonight but with place closed they transferred her to business with what remains from the VH best lovers

Bet Naya is another one in the list with all her recent rotational activity

He already got her on her knees :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hello Lely, how are you ? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ending up here… must be feeling pretty miserable :joy:

Goog capture

Well, Dennis is looking to invite girls that are popular, it’s not his fault really that she was rejected at R27

don’t you think that @Flora had a hand in that?

Thanks John. Makes up for the pain of not seeing Cinderella.(almost).

No, not at all. She probably has other things to do

On the basis of sign language, Lely looked a bit taken aback when the others trooped off down the corridor at Xaviers for their treats about a week ago and one of the other girls appeared to make a bonking sign to Lely as she departed that she should bonk too, or so it appeared to me. Could be entirely wrong however and I would hardly hold it against Lely not to have wanted to bonk Kermit. Therefore I think the reason why Xavier didn’t invite her again was because she didn’t perform as expected.

And quick and easily someone was “find” to bonk Kermit rotating per circuit

To my way of thinking, Lely is as close to the ‘model’ figure offered by VH although Amelie is up there as well. I must say, Eleanor is being very obliging.

Correct, personally i would add Naya there as well. Extremely surprised by her. I wasn’t remembering her having such a perfect body from last year

From the western perspective you may have kind of a point… but there, quite regular figure…

Having lived on both sides for long periods of time, i can say that there are very beautiful girls in the West too, only the frequency is much lower. I just got back from my annual holiday in Ro and just a short walk in the city centre was enough to make you not know where to look anymore :laughing:

Having said all this, I would not be surprised if Flora had set this up in order to provide some continuity of interest after the Isidor issue. It will be interesting to see if Dennis gets anywhere.

Мы просто пошли гулять вместе, и случилось так , что мы попали в квартиру

Do you have all night together and alone? will she s___p there?

1 Like