Cinderella, Kerri

I recommend connor, then he can repair the bathroom door at the same time :rofl:

1 Like

Again, not sure what you talking about Andre. Nobody talked bad about A&S. I believe that you are seriously overthinking things and slowly going into other areas

I was going to say the same thing… :joy:

A two for one special in more ways than one. I’m sure @Flora would be happy to give Cinderella Connor’s number if she doesn’t have it already. :hugs:

Josema’s reaction :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

I’m not there with you but seeing you commenting in ariela and sebastian’s apartment is like seeing ryan1977 commenting in lisbet’s apartment to give an example and a rare thing…

Andre i am probably in top 3 or 4 all time posters in A&S topic, i have only stopped because of the so many arguments happening there and few other things but this is not the topic and moment to talk about it

I will write it in the right topic…

1 Like

You are actually the 16th… :wink: :hugs:

I said all time Seth, not only the second part of the topic. I am surprised i have that many on this second part to be honest

Cinderella if you sneak a taste, I do not think Isidor will mind. :smirk:

2 Likes

Cinderella did well this evening. Her embarrassment was evident but she carried on like the trouper she is. First class entertainment. 00:02:00 cam 9 may amuse.

:joy:

6 Likes

Josema krijgt nieuwe vlechtjes in het haar :melting_face:

1 Like

He is too sexy

1 Like

It could only happen here. Never seen it before.

One could be forgiven for thinking this might be an ice bath Isidor is in, given his facial expression and the formation of the moving (presumably actually hot) water, in this still image. Just a normal bath though, with a little intimate ‘me time’ activity thrown in, for good measure as it progressed…

4 Likes

Ah Cinderella going to the Alps soon, she is practicing her skiing technique. :skier:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The lessons are cheaper in the extra season :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Bon appetit :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: