Cinderella, Kerri

3 Likes

Wasn’t referring to the chocolate brand :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The package looks like Milka

1 Like

I should have realized that very easily, lol :see_no_evil:

Yes, that’s how it looks like

My first thought especially after the guest was whether she was really cut out for this work but it is possible she has a slightpainful infection as I saw Isidor putting some lotion on in the Bathroom a couple of days ago.

Oh really?? That is very interesting. You know this how exactly? :face_with_monocle:

I am not sure if i understand what has the guest boy to do with this? That boy was there to please a certain audience

1 Like

Not based on the mime routine I saw Isidor give to Cinderella to which she replied ‘Niet.’

1 Like

I am fairly sure that Professor Fora gave her sufficient instruction before Cinderella decided to join the Project officially, especially in the use of camera 5 displays!

There are very few doubts about this, although, if we look across the site, it is quite the norm everywhere (or almost everywhere )

1 Like

I have always maintained that they are acting for us but now and again a bit of personality peeps through which makes them all the more lovable (mostly).

Kerri is very beautiful :heart_eyes:

Cinderella doesn’t seem very impressed with the red ■■■■ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I hope we see more of Kerri.

1 Like

I hope as well, she is a babe

1 Like

Don’t see why not. There was good eye contact and smiles with Cinderella notwithstanding her cuddles with Isidor.

1 Like