Bathroom cams

We will forward this to our tech team for review, thanks.

3 Likes

Totally agree with these comments surely everything should be included. If people donā€™t want to see the toilets they donā€™t have to watch.

3 Likes

I donā€™t normally read these random topics, just the apt topics, but I thought Iā€™d try a few today.

• Iā€™m not disagreeing with you, but the pee toilets are the same as the s__t toilets, so how do you fix that? Maybe the girls could pee in the bathtub, standing up, of course. Then we could see whatā€™s happening.

• If anyone is interested, RLC has cameras showing toilets completely. Well, they have at least one that Iā€™ve seen a video of, but Iā€™m sure there are more. I just donā€™t have a sub, so I canā€™t see the bathrooms.

• Maybe we could open a topic for girls peeing. Not just VHTV girls, but random girls peeing indoors and out.

Understood. I get it now after reading this mention of black box on purposeā€¦ Good to know

Wow! For a minute there, I thought we were going back to the ā€œdarkā€ ages (get it? black boxes) :crazy_face: Just wondering why you are responding now to an ancient post :thinking:

Why not ask the participants if they are ok with the toilet being in view.From what i have seen so far is that some participants{male and female} donā€™t seem to care.Once again if you donā€™t want to see then donā€™t look,easy.

Good question. I am new to the site, and as such, I have access only to General discussion areaā€¦ This came up and smile response albeit appearing late :wink: