Barbara

1 Like

Bono…:thinking:

1 Like

Congrats on your own apartment Barbara, I’ll start taking an interest now you’re away from useless Artem. Now to find a real man :+1:

C___dren do this at the age of five: play m____r and f____r.

Let’s play something that seems sexy for VHtv. :man_facepalming:

To right mate :clap::clap:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you Barbara and Diu for this great evening of entertainment :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: i only wish the hot guest girl would also get involved :pray::pray:

Barbara it is better to deal with a man with a large cock and not your girl friend.Fans expect a lot
from you.I really liked wacthing you get fucked from the ass.

6 Likes

Needs one of these :heart_eyes: :heart:

Definitely hoping this is the step :pray::pray:

Their friends look like they are taking a finals exam on how to scissor and a very concerned they might not pass the test.

1 Like

1 Like

Ahh yes the guest girl is now getting involved :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I wanna see Isabelle too….:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Maybe Arina also :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

The night is still young (sort of) - hopefully before it’s over, or the card game ends, Barbara and the guy will get out of those costumes and into each other.

That’s not gonna happen his name is Bono and he is a very good friend of Artem and her….:blush: and he got a very beautiful girlfriend Isabelle….:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

OMG, I didn’t get a good look at his face before - you’re right, that’s Bono! Only person I ever saw him with was Isabelle - who I thought was a really great fucker! Has she completely left the project???