Auriel

you can’t blame Peter, he’s a hot guy and he likes to jerk off, he spends his time alone at home, working on the computer and only goes out to go to the gym or shop, they could put the apartment only in his name, because it’s happened all the time alone, working, while Auriel we know little about her, from time to time she leaves her pussy for a while so that the poor thing can vent, as the months have passed, she has grown fond of Peter because of his tenderness since He is a healthy boy, he does not _____, he eats very healthy and takes good care of himself, others could learn from him

Who cares? When he does not want to get seen just watch somebody else wanking :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This reminds me of Zack and blonde lmao

Only Artem and Piter… Do you know any other boys Here who practice it a lot?

1 Like

Alrik did it last night while girls taking a bath

1 Like

Do you want to see his forth masturbation of today? Watch it live right now.

Peter es ya como el Real Madrid, campeón de Europa, felicidades y queremos mas Peter, los chicos quieren ver tu bonito culo, gracias por no esconderte y nos dejes ver tu bonito cuerpo sin duda unos de los mejores de vht

Artem, Piter, Chuck, Timothei and Lucas are the only ones who jerk off with any regularity.

Guys who jerk off but only do it rarely are Markus, Rowan, Dexter, Pasha, Flint, Elliot and a bunch of guests.

My subscription ended a few weeks ago and the reason I didn’t resubscribe is because too many guys are too scared to jerk off on cam and it annoys me… I’d have loved to see guys like Connor, Aiden, Matthias, Ray and Pablo give themselves a fiddle but they never will.

Pienso lo mismo, parece que Peter se le ha ido quitando el miedo en hacerlo en público, y espero que vea que no pasa nada

no se que es lo que esta pasando, pero Auriel y Peter llevan un buen rato discutiendo, se ve que Peter es un chico muy noble y Auriel anda muy furiosa

aderyn jerks off regularly

I am also thinking of not resubscribing for the same reason. Many guys Here are scared of jerking off. I cant believe that only Peter and Artem jerk off so regularly and not all the other guys… So îts sure that they Do it in the toilet in places where they cant be seen. Everyone knows how often a guy jerks off even though he has a girlfriend… Peter only proves that… He is so real…
The archive at the same time in “masturbation” session shows only girls masturbating… So, does this site want to change the statistics worldwide that say that 99% of men masturbate and 20% of women?..
And for sure the categories in the archive should divide male and female masturbation.

Auriel is furious with peter, she has even slapped him, she is throwing some things in his face, they have been like this for more than an hour and peter like a nobleman trying to calm her down

He is Such a gentleman… Trying to calm her down… He is a good and beautiful man…

Auriel Sad :s___py:

2 Likes

He is so sad with the situation, that he jerks off right now (5:55) in the toilet for the second time …the first was at 4.00

The reason why he sometimes masturbates in the toilet in order not to be seen, is because his girlfriend is maybe checking the site?

1 Like

Thank you Peter, many of us have grown very fond of you, seeing you all day alone at home, working, masturbating, that you have many followers who love you, if it weren’t for you, surely VHTV would have kicked you out for the little content sexual there is, but there are many boys and girls who like to see a boy masturbate, we want to continue seeing you, much encouragement

Wtf are you saying?? When did VHTV did that?

I only wanted to say, it is an apartment that has not seen much sexual content, Auriel, he is hardly in the house and only Peter is inside 24 hours a day, only that

2 Likes

But that doesn’t mean that could be a reason to be kicked out (especially being VH doing that)

Candy Red is like that for years and she is still around