Arina

My guess it is a WiFi repeater.

1 Like

Could also be some kind of motion detector somehow linked with the door…

1 Like

Oh OK. I am not technically minded so I am none the wiser as to what that is specifically. It just caught my attention, with the light showing up on it. I have never seen anything quite like that before, I don’t think.

1 Like

Well as it is directly below the lightswitch and also on same level as the power outlet to the right I am sure it is plugged in a power outlet too or directly connected to the cable.
It is for sure either a WiFi repeater or some kind of motion detector or receiver. The receiver unit of our garage door looks very similiar for example.

2 Likes

From Google:

What does a repeater do for WiFi?

A wireless repeater is a device that receives a wireless signal and transmits it to extend the signal over longer distances. This can be a very useful tool for homes that are quite large, office spaces, or outdoor areas that need to have extended wireless coverage.

2 Likes

Thank you for the explanation. That does actually make sense now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Few months ago, our provider installed Fiber in building( phone, internet, tv).
In the right corner , u can see the white repeator for tv.In living room tv corner, we have another one…

1 Like

Memories of Arina and Pasha

5 Likes

How about a simple night light

3 Likes

With 3 leds under the screen ?

1 Like

who knows?

to be part of the Internet it would have to have cables
this looks like an alarm or some kind of detector
can be also Wi-Fi Range Extender Repeater booster

I have one night light totally different.Working only at night and it s a simple screen very soft light…

1 Like

Yes i was thinking abt that too

1 Like

Fiberklaar?

Yes it is…

1 Like

Other good memories of them, and many others…

4 Likes

They are babysitting Edrym & Roza’s cats.

2 Likes

Definitely the best way to eat spaghetti bolognese (and anything else, for that matter)…no clothes needed!! :innocent:

3 Likes