Arina

Now now that +7 bias is showing again Mr :laughing:

Pls noooooooooooo Arina u are my dreamgirl have whatch u all time if i can. pls dont leave =(

I had rewatched when they went offline. This was the exact moment.

My guess is they had planned to leave the project before this photo. I also noticed they never moved things like the cat tower over from their old place. They didn’t really seem to like the move to their new place much. Adil also never answered my recent question about if he would visit Pasha & Arina soon.

@ToreyK @Samoan_Warewolf

apparently still on relocation and are coming back according to support

Oh so @jabbath1987 just wanted to see all the +7 fans sad and cry. jabba really is as mean as people say he is! :triumph: :weary: :sob: :sob: :sweat_smile:

after jabbs posted that somebody went and did a ticket and asked and were told just relocation and will return

1 Like

Hope so as Arina was very nice :+1:

totally agree mate big natural’s attractive good body up for anything ticks all the boxes

She will come back with big apartment and may be we can Archi there…:wink::sweat_smile:

1 Like

return of the legendary Archie sounds good to me

Damn, I’ll miss Arina. You go girl, best of luck. Take care :heart_eyes: :hugs:

3 Likes

Think its just relocating mate expected to return

Sounds like a brilliant idea. Here’s to hoping :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Well everyone is talking about Arina and that’s fair enough because even I’ll miss her as a personality on the site.

However, I must say I will really miss Pasha as well. I have followed his activities since he first appeared as a guest of Tristan (who was then known as ‘Bango’) right back in August or September of last year.

2 Likes

Support says they are on relocation but they do not have a realm number yet. But as always. Do not k__l the messenger :stuck_out_tongue:

That is a very good point. I was saying I missed Arina but to be more accurate I miss both of them. I think of them as a package deal, you can’t have one without the other.

Maybe they will get their old realm number back seeing that it is unused, and they’ve had it for forever. That might make too much sense though… :sweat_smile:

Or maybe support have got it wrong and they are working off information from last week when they were actually relocating.

It would be very strange, even for +7’s, to relocate again after only 2 or 3 days. I think it’s more likely that they have left the project due to the undisclosed personal reasons.

Ok but how do you explain that they were in the middle of doing yoga when the realm went offline for personal reasons?? :thinking: No one pulled the router plug or anything like that. The realm going offline seemed planned in advance.

Maybe they suddenly discovered a lot of personal problems while doing yoga :joy: :joy: